#041 - Kajabi vs Heights Showdown: Part 1

  On this episode I am joined by Barb McGrath from Above the Fold Digital Promoting and advertising and marketing and we'll focus on on-line course platforms - notably our platforms of other, which for Barb is Heights and for me is Kajabi.   Heads up! This put up incorporates affiliate hyperlinks, marked with an asterisk. In the event you occur to hitch by way of a form of hyperlinks you'll not pay one thing additional (usually you’ll even get a discount or bonus!), nonetheless I'm going to get a small charge or credit score rating that helps me to take care of delivering this superior free content material materials to you! I solely recommend devices that I make the most of and perception. Be taught my affiliate disclosure here.   Listen     Subscribe   Search Looking for a specific snippet of the podcast nonetheless don’t have time to take heed to your total issue as soon as extra? All of my podcasts are literally key phrase searchable - kind the phrase(s) you’re looking out for after which leap to that spot throughout the podcast!     Shownotes Proper right here’s a bit about our specific customer proper now: Typically referred to as the #GoogleGirl, Barb ba...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Letter from WordPress’ Executive Director

AutomateWoo v5.5.17 + Addons

Here’s Why Twitter Blue Is A Complete Waste Of Time